Michiel van Eunen
Drawing on experience in education, e-learning, theatre, retail, training, startups, event industry & game industry, I found that this one thing thrilled me the most: designing purposeful fun.
When we play, we are pushing to be the best version of ourselves. Working should be more like playing.
My power lies in doing just that: using all the powerful elements found in games and use them in organizations to make working more fun, challenging & meaningful. (Which - by the way - often leads to great results). This is what I do:
I make games. (company games, business games, team games, training games, kick-offs & ARG’s)
I talk, inspire & advise about gamification. (at conferences, workshops & strategic sessions with companies).
I help companies enhance innovation and business performance using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
* Gamification Designer at Performance Solutions
* Gamfed International Gamification Federation Steering Committee Member
* Engagement Alliance Gamification Expert
* Public Speaker at Gamification World Congres
* Ambassador for Mission Start - Platform for Gamification & Game Based Learning
* Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method